DermaTool - Microdermabrasion & Daily Cleansing Tool
Superior results are achieved by pairing a DermaTool with DermaTx cleansers and Microdermabrasion Creams.
DermaTool gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin removing more dirt, oil and make-up than manual cleansing alone.
Combining sonic micro-pulses with corundum crystals in the DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams provides a superior microdermabrasion treatment, and allows the ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.
This battery powered, water-resistant device is compact and easy to use and comes with interchangeable heads for different applications.
Cleansing brush attachment:
Use cleansing brush attachments with DermaTx Cleansers. Proven to cleanse up to 6x more effectively than manual cleansing alone to gently and effectively loosen dirt and oil, and clear pores to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Exfoliating foam attachment:
Use foam head attachments with DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams. The crystals in the cream become embedded in the foam to provide a gentle yet effective microdermabrasion treatment.
1 x water resistant facial tool
1 x cradle
2 x cleansing brush heads
2 x exfoliating foam heads
- Splash proof
- Battery operated
- Fully portable for travel
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Handy storage cradle
Preparing the unit for usage:
1.Press on the “key” and draw out the battery cover.
2.Insert 2pcs AA batteries inside the unit, match the +/- symbols on the battery with the +/- marks on the battery case.
3.Install the battery cover well. (Note: Please make sure your hands are dry when inserting the batteries)
Cleaning and Storing:
1. Clean the unit and all the applicators/attachments each time after usage.
2. Do not use any alcohol, acetone, petrol, abrasive cleaning agents, etc. to clean the plastic parts.
3. Rinse the brush and foam heads with warm water. Mild soap can be used for thorough cleaning.
4. Use a dry cloth to clean any residues remaining on unit body. Let all the parts air dry before storing.
The foam head should be replaced regularly every 2 - 3 months depending on use.
The bristle brush head should be replaced regularly every 2 - 3 months depending on use.